Thursday, September 9, 2010

Reunited At Last!

For those of you who don't know me, my wife and I have spent a significant time apart over the past 3 years. If she was in New York, I was in Edmonton; If I was in New York, she would be in Edmonton. Well, yesterday all of that ended when she finally arrived for good with me in Toronto. Anyone who has done the long distance thing for a long time will tell you that it is no fun. It is hard to keep up to date on your significant other and it really challenges your relationship. Therefore, I want to send this post out to all the lovers who are apart. My advice to you is to keep positive and remember how good it will feel when you are finally back together again.

In honour of the unique institution known as the long distance relationship, here's John Lee Hooker and his beautiful song about rekindled love.

EDJ

1 comment: