Monday, September 20, 2010

Songs to Listen to Before an Interview

We've all been there. You're on your way to the interview anticipating what will happen and asking yourself endless questions. What questions will they ask? Will they ask for my references? How much does this job pay? While you make your way to the interview you always need music that will pump you up and get you ready to kick some serious ass. Therefore, I've compiled a list of some of my favorite job interview songs.

Nas- The World is Yours

There are few songs that make you feel as pumped and ready to go as this one. With the world in your hands, you can knock that interview out of the park.


The Ramones- Blitzkrieg Bop
The phrase "hey ho... let's go" always gives me an extra jump in my step and gets me ready for battle.



Arcade Fire- Neighborhood #3 Power Out

I'd never tell anyone to lie at an interview, but I would encourage them to listen to this song for its kick ass beat to pump them up.


Bob Dylan- Subterranean Homesick Blues
There's a lot of wisdom in this song and I'm sure it could help you answer a few questions in the interview.


James Brown- Get Up, Get into it and Get Involved
You have you listen to this song last. No other tune makes you want to get out there and make things right. James is the ultimate motivator.


Now that you've heard the songs, go out there and get the job!

EDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment